Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Know Your Power

Ever have one of those days/weeks/months when you feel like you're floating outside yourself and can't quite get back into your groove?  This happens to me after some sort of trauma.  It can be a 'small' trauma (like getting a pink slip at work) or a big trauma (like your dog jumping off a roof and nearly dying), but the result is the same- out-of-body, must-find-grounding.

The only way to get back into your body and back to your life is to KNOW YOUR POWER.  Through all the situations I've been dealt, my resilience, patience, and perspective is what's gotten me through.  Of course, when combined with the support of those around me, my power is limitless!

I'm working on remembering how powerful I am each day.  And I have wonderful friends and family who remind me of this often.  Do you KNOW YOUR POWER?

*peace
    n

No comments:

Post a Comment